One-on-One Career Coach Co. is a full service career and workforce readiness firm with one goal in mind; help individuals and business reach their full potential by offering a range of services personalized to the needs of those entering the job market, seeking promotions or making career-changing or business advancement decisions.
“Coaching is about results” and they are accomplished by:
- You: Complete a survey of where you are and a picture of yourself moving forward
- We: Identify barriers that block individual career growth and business success.
- We: Research, set goals and together develop a personalized plan of action
- We: Agree to be on time for all coaching appointments as scheduled. Give a 24 hour notice when we cannot
- You: Dive in the coaching process and follow-through on action steps as agreed with my coach
- You: Be willing to try out new ideas and ways of doing things as agreed with my coach
The owner, Angela Griffin, is enthusiastic to help you get job ready or organizationally prepared.
Angela has over 19 years’ experience in interviewing, recruiting, résumé building, career counseling, job placement, employer relations, training, employee coaching, and workforce readiness.
Angela, a certified workforce development professional and a career and life coach, is a member of The National Association of Workforce Development Professionals and The Southeastern Employment & Training Association.
She holds an Advanced Certificate in Christian Life Coaching and is currently completing a Master of Adult Continuing Education Program in Counseling & Psychology. She holds a BS degree in Business Organizational Psychology and Development.
Angela is very committed to her profession and calling. Her faith is grounded in the plans declared for hope and a brighter future for everyone who invests and believes.
“I am passionate to see people get results!”
As your coach, we will…
- Assistance to recognize barriers that block career advancement
- Assist with managing individual change
- Present refreshing perspectives, raise questions and discover possibilities
- Support your answers and decisions
- Build relationship based on action, accountability and follow through